Enhance Your Michigan Home With Our Flooring Store In Shelby Township
For many homeowners, it can be difficult to find the perfect choice of flooring material to take their interior aesthetics to the next level. From hardwood flooring options to a long line of carpet suppliers, you may not even know where to begin! It’s important to find the right type of flooring for your home, and it can prove just as beneficial to work with your local flooring store for help. The Shelby Design Center is here to provide top-notch assistance for your home renovations, delivering the best selection of products with our comprehensive service.
Our expansive flooring showroom in Shelby Charter Township highlights the largest selection of flooring products to provide the best possible solution for your home or business. By supplying a wide range of materials and styles, we aim to deliver the highest level of satisfaction possible to our customers. Laminate flooring is one material that has gained more popularity over the years due to its cost-effective price and easy installation requirements. Our flooring consultants are here to help you every step of the way!
The Benefits Of Hardwood Floors
The positives of hardwood flooring can be hard to cover in their entirety, which is why we’ll highlight a few of the biggest benefits you can expect from your hardwood floor purchase:
- Versatile. Styles and preferences change, making it beneficial to invest in a product that looks good with a wide range of styles. Hardwood comes in a wide range of patterns and colors, making it easier for Michigan homeowners to find a versatile choice.
- Increase value. While most flooring options increase your home’s value, few materials hold up as well as natural hardwood flooring. This flooring design is worth a lot more to homebuyers than other materials, theoretically reducing the price tag for your renovations.
- Durable. While not impervious to damage, your wood floors will stand strong against the tide daily living activities. Even when damages do occur, the repair process is fairly simple when compared to other flooring installations.
- Low upkeep. In addition to being strong and durable, hardwood flooring is also easy to maintain. Not only will the wood not trap allergens and dust, like other materials, it also requires very little maintenance for long-term enjoyment. Regular brushing and drop mopping can be enough to keep your floors in sterling shape for a long time.
- Long-lasting. The true value of hardwood flooring comes from your ability to refinish them when a lot of wear and tear has taken place. Wood floors will last a long time, with many options being able to be sanded and sealed about 10 times. Once your flooring has become worn and damaged, you can refinish the space to essentially receive a brand new floor!
Benefit From Quality Laminate Flooring
Modern flooring products such as laminate flooring can provide a number of benefits to your home. This material has gained in popularity over the years for many reasons, with a few of the following being the most common:
- Affordability: Laminate flooring can save you a lot of money when compared to the cost of natural hardwood floors. Laminate comes in a wide range of prices for consumers with all sizes of budgets.
- Durability: Laminate is a strong material that is designed to hold up to normal wear and tear. Your product will be able to hold up better to drops, spills, and more.
- Easy installation: With interlocking technology, laminate planks are easy to install when compared to other flooring materials. You can click your pieces together to create a durable, beautiful floating floor.
- Versatility: Consumers can find a style for nearly every home need when it comes to laminate flooring. You can find patterns for wood, tile, and even stone, with more and more design choices being released every year.
- Maintenance: No special tasks are needed here, as sweeping and mopping are done when needed for a long-term shine that doesn’t quit.
Beautiful New Flooring Solutions Begin At Shelby Design Center
When properly installed in your home, laminate flooring can succeed in providing long-term protection and quality. This material aims to strike the perfect balance between quality and cost-effectiveness, delivering amazing results for your Michigan property.
If you’d like to learn more about laminate, be sure to stop by our lighting showroom in Shelby Township today. The Shelby Design Center strives to be your one-stop design destination for all of your home’s needs. Contact us today online or call us at 581-218-3312 for help in planning your home flooring project!